Thursday, November 01, 2007

October checklist

Return from Bombay without excess baggage - check
Get upgraded to Business Class on the flight - check
Smuggle common cold viruses into Dubai which torment for weeks - check
Mark blog anniversary - check
Start the gym - check
Get back in touch with a friend I'd always want to get in touch with - check
Go on a somewhat interesting date - check
Fix and service car - check
Get lost when dropping and picking up car from service station - check
Try out two new recipes - check
Neglect blog - check
Write out goals and plans - check

There, always helps to make a checklist. Haven't given up on the diary, Parmanu, it was just taking a while and encouraging procrastination. One of these days...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm confident you will soon write about it. The reason for my optimism? Well, your words show that you are much more disciplined than I am: in my case, procrastination does not need encouragement - it simply happens!

Leela A said...

Parmanu: I like your confidence in me :)