Sunday, June 11, 2006

More than one good reason

1. I have no time

2. Work's too hectic

3. I've lost the rhythm

4. I have nothing to write about

5. I have so much to write about I don't know where to begin

6. I can't write with interruptions

7. I'll write on the weekend

8. It's such a shame to be indoors on a weekend

9. I'm not inspired

10. It's too hot.

11. The A/c is freezing. I'll write when my fingers thaw.

12. After this call...

13. Tomorrow..

14. It's time for a blog break.

15. It's time for a blog makeover.

16. There are more important things in life than blogging.

17. I've run out of excuses and I still don't have anything to write about.

18. There's a Sale on across the street.

19. There are better writers...

20. It's all been written before...

21. I need my sleep.

22. Writing excuses is such fun...

No comments: